REGISTERED NURSE (RN) IN CORRECTIONS...
Immediate Career Opportunity Available
This RN professional will work in the
Cumberland County Jail located in Bridgeton, NJ
This is a Part Time position working 16 hours per week,
3:00 pm - 11:30 pm and alternating weekends.
CFG Health Systems, LLC services correctional facilities, jails, prisons and detention centers of every size and scale. CFG Health Systems continues to win bids on local to county and state-wide public contracts to provide behavioral health and medical care delivery and healthcare management services, including telepsychiatry.
Utilizes the nursing process to meet a variety of healthcare needs with ambulatory care as the primary focus. Works with a variety of health care professionals and security officers in a correctional environment. Frequent functions guided by nursing protocols. Functions as a team leader as assigned.
- Provides direct and indirect nursing care to meet the psychological, psychosocial and emotional needs of the inmate-patient within the framework established by the correctional system
- Utilizes effective communication skills by demonstrating respect, concern and courtesy in all interpersonal relationships
- Uses current knowledge to promote a safe environment for providing health care to inmate-patients.
- Maintains current professional skills and continues professional growth to enhance the practice of correctional nursing and the image of the organization.
- Maintains required annual licensure and credentialing requirements for the nursing personnel of the health care unit
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of New Jersey.
- Must conform to the security standards of the institution where employed.
- Corrections experience preferred.
Please contact Nancy Delapo via email, email@example.com - please reference the position for which you are applying.